Blogging my amateur attempts to create a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for our future daughter from China

Friday 17 August 2007

Finally back in production!!

Luckily Little Prince only had a 24 hour bug, and was much better today :-) So tonight I decided to get back into Squish production. I've now ironed the fabric. I'm going to make a template (sewing pattern type) to cut the squares, I think that would be easier and more accurate as I'm cutting using scissors. And then once I've done that and got the required squares cut out ready, I'll need to get the wishes finished too. I think I'm probably going to be able to post my first batch out on Monday :-)
UPDATE: I've made the template. And I've cut out all the 'words' to be used in the Squish production. So this weekends work will be cutting out the fabric squares and small piece for the 'wish' and to stick the words and decorations onto the wish cards.

No comments: