Blogging my amateur attempts to create a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for our future daughter from China

Monday 20 August 2007

I thought things were going too well!

I went into mega Wish Production and managed to get over 20 wishes completed tonight :-) I was all pleased with myself, thinking I can get them in the post first thing in the morning!! Ha!! I'd completely forgotten I haven't cut out the fabric squares!!! I suppose that long break to watch a couple of Billy Connelly programmes didn't help either!! So now tomorrow (well its tonight's job as its already past midnight!!) night's job is to cut out the squares and samples for on the wish. Hopefully, barring me forgetting something else vital, they will finally be ready to post on Tuesday morning!! Keep your fingers crossed just in case!!!

No comments: