Blogging my amateur attempts to create a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for our future daughter from China

Monday 27 August 2007

More Fabric Cutting

After keep putting off cutting out my second fabric, I am finally about to get on with it!! Its the same fabric as the one I've already got cut out, but a different colourway. Some of the swap offers I've got would like to receive two different fabrics, so I need to stop putting it off and actually get it cut out!!!

UPDATE: I actually got on with it this time, with only a little prevaricating and checking of the internet in between squares :-) I am pleased to say that my second batch of fabric squares is now neatly cut and waiting to be sent out :-) Tomorrow's job is to cut the small 'samples' that will be stuck to the wishes. Then I will be able to get my second batch of squishes sent out :-)

No comments: