Blogging my amateur attempts to create a 100 Good Wishes Quilt for our future daughter from China

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Wow I'm Smokin'!!

Well I'm not cos it makes me cough, smells awful and is very bad for your health!! But what I meant is that I've now finished cutting out the small size samples of my second colourway of fabric. So now I can finish constructing the wishes and send them out to the people who wanted two different fabric squares :-)

I decided to finish the job, and address the envelopes I needed, only to find I hadn't enough complete wishes to send!! Had an hour or spare this afternoon (Little Miss Sensible took Little Prince out) so I finished up all the partially made wishes, and made some spares, ready for next time. And now I've got six more Squishes ready to be posted in the morning :-)

No comments: